✔ An Aspiring Entrepreneur with a great business idea, but need help ESTIMATING THE COSTS of starting a business AND FORECASTING YOUR REVENUES?
✔ A Solopreneur struggling with SETTING UP THE RIGHT PRICING and FINANCIAL BUSINESS MODEL for your new business?
✔A Small Business Leader deciding whether to BOOTSTRAP your STARTUP or EXPLORE FINANCING OPTIONS instead? Wait, do you even know the difference?
If you’ve checked one or all of the above, then perhaps it’s time to learn the basics of FINANCIAL MODELING & FORECASTING . And you’re in luck as this workshop will teach you exactly just that.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
This workshop has been designed to help the aspiring entrepreneurs of tomorrow and the hard-working solopreneurs and small business leaders of today use basic financial modelling to understand and gain control of your business. Designed for BEGINNERS, you will understand and practice the following principles:
- What is FINANCIAL MODELING – An overview and why you need it for your business
- Understand the difference between FIXED and VARIABLE COSTS – Identify and add up all the costs of your business.
- Know the importance of PRICING – Learn how to set the right price for your products or services.
- Generating a REALISTIC SALES FORECAST– understand what factors will boost or limit your sales and learn how to generate a feasible sales forecast.
- Build a FINANCIAL MODEL – learn how to easily combine your costs, sales forecast, price and revenues in to a simple financial modelling tool (you will be provided with a Microsoft Excel Financial Model template developed exclusively by Ben for workshop attendees, and you will learn how to use this tool over the course of the workshop)
- Determine your STARTING CAPITAL – understand the importance of working capital and how much money you will need up front to launch and support your business until it is sustainable.
- Plan your FINANCING – understand the difference between bootstrapping your business VS raising finance, and the financing options available to you.
- Summary of hints & tips after each section
- Easy-to-use Excel workbook which you will build throughout the workshop and which you can continue to use as you build or grow your business
- Suggestions for further learning resources, including accelerator programs, podcasts and books.
MEET YOUR TRAINER:
Ben Alderson – The “Business Geek” / Financial Modelling Expert
Ben was born and raised in the UK and lived and worked in London until he moved to Asia at the age of 28. His career began in Engineering before he moved in to Management Consultancy and then moved again in to Strategy roles in the Hotel industry, which complemented his love of travel and international experiences.
Ben is a self-confessed numbers nerd and all-round business geek. But it wasn’t until he moved to Asia that he fully understood the huge role that entrepreneurs and social businesses can play in helping to develop economies and communities in the developing world. So now he wants to use his geekiness for good and pass on his financial modelling skills to as many budding entrepreneurs as possible!
Early Bird Rate: Php 1,500 (until Nov. 30, 2017 only)
Regular Rate: Php 1,800
* Inclusive of Workshop Learning Materials/ Excel Templates / Worksheet Exercises , Coffee & Snacks!
DATE: December 16 ,2017 (Saturday) 1:30-6:00 pm
VENUE: The Globe Tower
For more details contact:
VENI – email@example.com | 09272816651
Register here: http://manilaworkshops.com/events/financial-modeling-forecasting-for-smes-solopreneurs-basic-2nd-run